ItsMods

Full Version: timer/message for flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So the flag will be displayed for that? and he would be teleported or killed?
he would be tp to a death barrier, hence the warning.

i currently use 2 flag .dll, flag.dll and killflag.dll

one is for normal flag tp from a-b
second is for so called god houses, and or undermap areas, where if the flag is triggered they will be currently just tp to a death barrier. (for which i have increased the distance to the flag for activation)
Thanks Alex but i see that contains the dreaded Threading? is this ok now, or does it still cause server crashes?
(01-17-2013, 20:30)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Alex but i see that contains the dreaded Threading? is this ok now, or does it still cause server crashes?

I heard somewhere if you are running windows, it crashes server.
But I don't know if this won't crash it.
I think threading is in every case bad.
BUT, I'm not sure.
dam, mine are running on windows bugger wanted that as well
(01-17-2013, 20:30)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Alex but i see that contains the dreaded Threading? is this ok now, or does it still cause server crashes?

It doesn't even contain threading, I don't know why he added it
(01-17-2013, 21:15)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]

It doesn't even contain threading, I don't know why he added it

Ok nulled out threading working but the warning message scrolls at 100 miles n hr until u move back then it come up ok?
would i have to use hud again for another map
Pages: 1 2 3 4