ItsMods

Full Version: [RATE] -Minecraft Server Banner- [RATE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys here's my old server banner that I made a while ago when I use to host my minecraft server. It took around 15 minutes.

I know it's not the best so don't hate to much Tongue

Rate 1-10

MOBARENA goes through the sword, I think that doesn't look really cool ? (My opinion)
For the other things, I like the text, but it isn't really special right ?:p
EDIT:
I don't want to hate or something like that if I give the feeling like that
(12-29-2012, 18:35)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]MOBARENA goes through the sword, I think that doesn't look really cool ? (My opinion)
For the other things, I like the text, but it isn't really special right ?:p

Well it's suppost to go through the sword, the sword is in the background as the text overlays so it stands out to the user looking.
8/10
I like it. Simple and effective.
@surtek Looks like there's a new sheriff in town
on a sidenote, try to make your IP memorable. Since it's expensive to buy a targetted IP, you can just assing the IP to a subdomain on your site. As in mc.futurepvp.net (as example).
(12-29-2012, 19:37)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]on a sidenote, try to make your IP memorable. Since it's expensive to buy a targetted IP, you can just assing the IP to a subdomain on your site. As in mc.futurepvp.net (as example).

I know, I had it that way but it soon became to expensive for everything so I took it down
(12-29-2012, 19:49)KrypTiK Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 19:37)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]on a sidenote, try to make your IP memorable. Since it's expensive to buy a targetted IP, you can just assing the IP to a subdomain on your site. As in mc.futurepvp.net (as example).

I know, I had it that way but it soon became to expensive for everything so I took it down
There are also a lot of free ips.
I had craftbang.us.to (us.to ) and a lot more, you could choose by your own.
9/10 I like the design, but MOBARENA... Yes, I have read that sword is suposed to be the background but it just does not look nice
Pages: 1 2