ItsMods

Full Version: END OF THE WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I saw the roll the dice mod......... this could be a roll (end of the world) Just basically when u spawn with that roll you kill everyone but yourself then when everyone else spawns u get duel welded pistols
My 21.12.12 was perfect. I was swimming in the ocean, sailing in yacht, eating in restaurant. Russian style vacations. I wish every day was an end of the world like that...
BOOM.
(12-22-2012, 17:29)Stocker Wrote: [ -> ]So I saw the roll the dice mod......... this could be a roll (end of the world) Just basically when u spawn with that roll you kill everyone but yourself then when everyone else spawns u get duel welded pistols

Imbalanced.
hmmm who needs Balance... Kill everyone but get no points
(12-23-2012, 02:36)Stocker Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm who needs Balance... Kill everyone but get no points

Imagine how annoying that would be. You know, 18-24 players on a server. Getting that roll every few minutes.
................never mind then
connect to some server with greenwich time, enable X% probability of roll "End of the world" when time is same numbers i.e. 15:15
how do i connect to a server via gsc
I have no idea, but I am sure that it was done in some COD (after fifth)
Pages: 1 2 3 4