ItsMods

Full Version: What do you think of d0h?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When i first heard of the news recently i was quite shocked to see him in the current situation. He was surely a role model for me to help people on this website.

I truly cant believe something like this could happen
(04-23-2013, 08:36)No One Wrote: [ -> ]When i first heard of the news recently i was quite shocked to see him in the current situation. He was surely a role model for me to help people on this website.

Oh my gooood! Look who's back!
(04-23-2013, 12:16)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 08:36)No One Wrote: [ -> ]When i first heard of the news recently i was quite shocked to see him in the current situation. He was surely a role model for me to help people on this website.

What are you talking about? No one is back...
(04-23-2013, 13:52)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 12:16)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]

What are you talking about? No one is back...

AHHAHAHSS SO FUNNY Troll
More funny than you with your Troll anyway
I read the most retarded argument ever, there should be a TV show where they show retarded arguments, I'm sure if there was such a show this argument would earn the top 10 award.

I R 1337
(04-27-2013, 21:51)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]I read the most retarded argument ever, there should be a TV show where they show retarded arguments, I'm sure if there was such a show this argument would earn the top 10 award.

I R 1337

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...2RRk#t=15s

This guy should be your hero.
I do not know him...Dumb Bitch
Dumb Bitch
Pages: 1 2 3 4