ItsMods

Full Version: What time is it? Not gonna buy o'clock!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-28-2012, 17:53)House Wrote: [ -> ]/care

not gonna buy gayarch product anyway
(10-28-2012, 18:37)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares anyway, you're not the only modder around here

I say it because I might've cause some people to believe I promised to make shit for this game which was not the intention and after some serious thought I came to the conclusion I will not get this game (well, unless zombies turns out to be fun, then I will get it from some 3rd world country)
(10-28-2012, 22:21)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2012, 18:37)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares anyway, you're not the only modder around here

I say it because I might've cause some people to believe I promised to make shit for this game which was not the intention and after some serious thought I came to the conclusion I will not get this game (well, unless zombies turns out to be fun, then I will get it from some 3rd world country)

New season of "The Walking Dead" started btw... but you probly know zombie fanboy Big Grin
And with those words itsmods took it's last breath.
R.I.P. ITSMODS
cna i hvae hax pl0x 1tsm0ds
Itsmods was dead already
There was last light of hope living in our hearts... But Nova... Not gonna buy o'clock Dumb Bitch
fuk dich nova
go make a modloader
Pages: 1 2 3 4