ItsMods

Full Version: new update this morning - version 1.9.446
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My tool for fiding the adresses is broken ( took some time LOL )...

If anyone wants me to update it just say...

Thanks Barata...
(09-13-2012, 21:00)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]@blueberry9 Marathon: 0x40C8D7

thanks Z

and, thank you too Barata
(09-13-2012, 23:37)barata Wrote: [ -> ]My tool for fiding the adresses is broken ( took some time LOL )...

Thanks Barata...

Noob Troll
Hey guys Smile If i put the nukem mod and the promod on my server it's not working anymore. I cant join on it and i get a ingame message (server has different version 1.9). If i run the server without mods i can join on it and everything ist working...
Does the Promod need a update?
Best regards from germany,
ChrisP
(09-14-2012, 12:52)ChrisPiHD Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys Smile If i put the nukem mod and the promod on my server it's not working anymore. I cant join on it and i get a ingame message (server has different version 1.9). If i run the server without mods i can join on it and everything ist working...
ChrisP

Server is not updated. Ask hoster to update server. Just wait..
(09-14-2012, 07:27)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 23:37)barata Wrote: [ -> ]My tool for fiding the adresses is broken ( took some time LOL )...

Thanks Barata...

Noob Troll

Code:
-------- Server Offsets --------
jump_height..............0x00787C58
g_gravity................0x0047013C
g_speed..................0x0046F1A7
bg_FallDamageMinHeight...0x0076F02C
bg_FallDamageMaxHeight...0x00787898
RespawnDelayFix..........0x004F3784
UnlimitedAmmo1...........0x00420E79
UnlimitedAmmo2...........0x0041E759

Have fun.
(09-14-2012, 13:00)Lightspeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2012, 12:52)ChrisPiHD Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys Smile If i put the nukem mod and the promod on my server it's not working anymore. I cant join on it and i get a ingame message (server has different version 1.9). If i run the server without mods i can join on it and everything ist working...
ChrisP

Server is not updated. Ask hoster to update server. Just wait..

My Serverhoster did a Serverupdate and said that the promod should get a update so it work together with the new game version...
Well, something is not updated.
ChrisP

Server has different version means either your game or your server is not updated. It has nothing to do with plugins/Server Addon.
But i have the same problem as Chris.

If i just install MW3 on the Server (newest Version 1.9.446) i can join the server and play every map and stuff.
But as soon as i install Promod and after that try to join the Server (i changed nothing else) it says "Server has different Version 1.9".
ANd in the online interface, where i can watch the console of my server it say that the server has version 1.9.441 and not 1.9.446 when i install promod.
Without promod it says 1.9.446.
I've tried other plugins as well but they didnt make any problems.
Hope u can help me Big Grin

greets,
Tobi
Pages: 1 2 3 4