ItsMods

Full Version: AdvancedHud Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's on by default.
why dont you also add some of the other plugins that you made to this one? like the kd ratio and the current killstreak and some more useful features
(09-20-2012, 13:55)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]why dont you also add some of the other plugins that you made to this one? like the kd ratio and the current killstreak and some more useful features

Make it yourself?
That's nice now we can see our ping..
Dosent work for me gives me alot of errors when i enter the server...

An exception occured while updating the hud:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at AdvancedHud.Class1.OnAddonFrame()

Thanks for help.
Post addon version, game version and logs.
Hey great plugin but crashes ourservers using addon 1.413

at AdvancedHud.Class1.OnAddonFrame()
[10:17:22] An exception occured while updating the hud:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hmm strange we have it running on like 12 servers, no problems. Sometimes it has a bitch fir in between rounds where it shows random numbers but thats it, been pretty much perfect for us.
(10-06-2012, 07:06)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm strange we have it running on like 12 servers, no problems. Sometimes it has a bitch fir in between rounds where it shows random numbers but thats it, been pretty much perfect for us.

Yeah I had it running on 4 of our servers and it was fine for a couple of days then they started crashing one at a time. took it off and all is good.
its workd only in softcore? :S
Pages: 1 2