ItsMods

Full Version: A name for zombie mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Call it Lemonparty (DOT org
(01-13-2011, 17:08)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all for your suggestions.

(01-11-2011, 02:33)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]yeah on Nuketown only , night time and no carepackage bunker will be amazing

Why don't you like care package bunkers?

Look the picture i've send from nuked, night time is amazing for zombie, after this i'm a big fun of Romero's film (first was b/w only in da house) for this is better don't make bunker, u can use different think to make doors or barricade.
I've see some code that can be usefull to replace carepackage, play my pub mod map highrise from Mw2, carepackage was used only to get solid trigger.
Hard remove bus or truck to get empty space for zombie ( why no more then 18 players) but first ZombieIt'sMods why not like first zombie film ever?

P.S. sorry for my bad english....
The name will probably be "Night of the Living Dead".
Thanks doh.
Holocaust

catchy, easy to remember, makes sense, easy to find with search engines (black ops holocaust)
Azumikkel, not so very nice from you for jews (no I am not a jew).
didnt think of it that way :< i thought of it as what the word means, not what it has been used for
or u use something unique lol u type in quarantine chaos, simple easy, catchy and the first result is my release Big Grin
You are right a unique name would be better.

Poll added to the main thread.
and u can use ItsZombieMod, it is easy to search and easy to remember
Use the bikini thingy xD
Make zombies with Bikini's
Pages: 1 2 3