ItsMods

Full Version: Trickshot Dummy v3 Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-11-2012, 11:29)Tasy Wrote: [ -> ]yo guys,
we got a question:
we want to rewrite the TrickshotMod on our Server, that u can see the MatchBonus and that u can use all sniper.
we want too that all players in the teams can only spawn 1 time in 1 round.
we also thought that the secondaries shouldn't make damage, and that you can trow the special grenades, and that they don't refill.
the ammo of the snipers and the secondaries can refill, cause then you can make better trickshots.
please tell us if you can make that, and write us back

Lol, I made that, It's called Freedom, about 4 months ago, because I was sick of iSnipe. I'm currently working on remaking it, because it was rushed, and well, a piece of shit. This is going to have more features, and more settings.
so can u please creat a mod for us with matchbonus,
download: https://rapidshare.com/files/3734615279/TSD.rar
(07-10-2012, 19:31)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I have watched the video and I have a suggestion. When you are making video's (trickshot) you can use the bots but "Boots killed bot0" doesn't look very legit. So here my suggestion: editable bot-names.
Yea id love to have bot editable names then u could be some sort of noob and fake trickshots HAHAHAHAH Tongue
Pages: 1 2