ItsMods

Full Version: How to get a MOAB every kill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This tutorial will tell you how to get a MOAB on each kill you do.

Of course, you need to be host for this, so if you have strict NAT, move along.

NOTE: each value is searched for in 4 bytes.

1. Open MW3, alt+tab out, then open up cheat engine and hook the iwmp5.exe process

2. Keep searching for games until you manage to pull host.

3. Kill 1 PERSON, then go and hide in a corner, like you normally do Troll

4. If you get 1 kill, search for 1 in Cheat engine, if you got 2 kills, search for 2 etc

5. go and kill another person, and assuming you don't die, search cheat engine for 2.

6. Keep repeating step 4 until you get 4 addresses that look like this "020XXXXX" (HAS TO BE 4 ADDRESSES).

7. Take those 4 addresses and freeze them to "24" or "23" if you have "Hardline"

(reason for Step 7, if you freeze at 25 (no hardline) you have alreayd reached the MOAB count, so your next kill is 26, which means no MOAB, and with hardline you need 23, because 23 + 1 = 24, which is the Hardline on MOAB)

8. You now get a moab on each kill xD

Q&A

Q: Do they stack up?
A: Yes

Q:Is this VAC bannable?
A: Yes, because you are modifying core .exe files, and reading/writing memory, which is a bannable offense

Q:It doesn't work for me
A: Read the tutorial again, or make sure you are host.....

More Q&A's will be added as i find them out.

NOTE:
This tutorial is a tiny bit incomplete. I will put more in when i have more time, I am at school right now so yeah, i will fix it up later.

VIDEO PROOF:

SECOND NOTE:

This isn't my video here, this belongs to NightMareTX, if any of you are familiar with TBNRFrags, he has a HUGE subscriber base, he has sent his subscribers over to the video to dislike it, most people have used a dislike bot on it. TBNRFrags is a competitive PC player, who does live streams everyday for many games, mostly CoD 4 Promod.

CREDITS:

Me for re-writing Nightmare's tutorial
NightmareTX for finding this out
Nightmare again for making video.
What's the point of this if you know you're going to get banned
(07-06-2012, 07:16)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of this if you know you're going to get banned

Depends how fast you can use cheat engine to mod it, the faster you do it, the less chance you have of getting caught.

But all aside, people take risks using any type of mods, whether it be level hack or what, people risk bans in everything they do in modding a game, besides texture mods.

i didn't say

USE THIS IT"S AWESOME, YOU WON'T GET BANNED.

people use these mods at their own risk, me myself, i have only done this once, but i didn't see the point, i just thought some people here might enjoy it...
But you can get banned, maybe this is useful for teknogods Troll
=free ban for you. hack barracks ftw.

let me quote nova: hackers suck. if you hack, do it the real way.

Troll

PS: this is the actual speed.
(07-06-2012, 17:18)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

Troll

PS: this is the actual speed.

You're using Frostzorns ultimate admin hack Troll :yaoming:
What happened to no hacks allowed btw
(07-07-2012, 09:13)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to no hacks allowed btw

Cheat engine is not hacking xD
Every hacking is editing. But not every editing is hacking. Tongue
Pages: 1 2