ItsMods

Full Version: Ok Help is required for XUID bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ill add the code you gave to the funmod server and see what i can do Smile
I already made a working signature scanner for (nearly) every address used in the plugin in less than a day and had sent it to Cyanide a few weeks ago... I could do something with them but I'm out of the country so I can't. The signatures work for every server version from 1.5.xxx and above. @zxz0O0
(07-10-2012, 02:11)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]I already made a working signature scanner for (nearly) every address used in the plugin in less than a day and had sent it to Cyanide a few weeks ago... I could do something with them but I'm out of the country so I can't. The signatures work for every server version from 1.5.xxx and above. @zxz0O0

Oh well thanks for telling me that now after I finished all the sigs myself (and some from @SuperNovaAO Heart )

Thanks to @litgar for the logfiles I can now look into the XUID bug.

Btw did you really make all sigs or only these from dllmain.cpp?
on my servers !stuck kept working since last reboot

but the iPrintLn and iPrintLnbolds that are triggerred by OnPlayerDamaged() still seem to shift

as soon as i find some log/proof of this will post it here Smile
If the error happens please also execute 'status' command in rcon.

So far I have a guess what the problem could be. According to this guess all events should pass the 'wrong' Client except OnPlayerConnect.
(07-10-2012, 09:38)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]If the error happens please also execute 'status' command in rcon.

So far I have a guess what the problem could be. According to this guess all events should pass the 'wrong' Client except OnPlayerConnect.

I sent you a report error
maybe this source can help debugging things abit? (just an idea) Smile

CSHARP Code
  1. using System;
  2. using System.Collections.Generic;
  3. using System.Text;
  4. using Addon;
  6. namespace MW3Test
  7. {
  8. public class Class1 : CPlugin
  9. {
  10. public override ChatType OnSay(string Message, ServerClient Client)
  11. {
  12. ServerLog(LogType.LogData, DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + String.Format(": Logger: OnSay: Name;{0};XUID;{1};ClientNum{2}", Client.Name, Client.XUID, Client.ClientNum));
  13. string lowMsg = Message.ToLower();
  14. if (lowMsg.Equals("!itsnotmoditsplugin"))
  15. {
  16. ServerPrint("[TEST] (" + DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + ") Testsequence start triggerred by:" + Client.Name + " (" + Client.ClientNum + ")");
  17. ServerCommand("status");
  18. iPrintLn("Its not mod its plugin", Client);
  19. iPrintLnBold("Its not mod its plugin", Client);
  20. TellClient(Client.ClientNum, "Its not mod its plugin!",false);
  21. ServerSay(Client.Name + " (" + Client.ClientNum + ") said its not a mod, its plugin!",false);
  22. Client.Other.EnableNightvision(true);
  23. Client.Other.UAVEnabled = true;
  24. Client.Other.EnableNoclip(true);
  25. Client.Other.SetPerk(GetPerk("blindeye"));
  26. PlaySoundOnPlayer(Client, "freefall_death");
  27. ServerCommand("status");
  28. ServerCommand("say \"Hello! " + Client.Name+ "!\"");
  29. ServerPrint("[TEST] (" + DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + ") Testsequence start ended for:" + Client.Name + " (" + Client.ClientNum + ")");
  30. }
  31. if (lowMsg.Equals("!itsnotpluginitsmod"))
  32. {
  33. ServerPrint("[TEST] (" + DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + ") Testsequence end triggerred by:" + Client.Name + " (" + Client.ClientNum + ")");
  34. ServerCommand("status");
  35. iPrintLn("Its not plugin its mod", Client);
  36. iPrintLnBold("Its not plugin its mod", Client);
  37. TellClient(Client.ClientNum, "Its not plugin its mod!", false);
  38. ServerSay(Client.Name + " (" + Client.ClientNum + ") said its not a plugin, its mod!", false);
  39. Client.Other.EnableNightvision(false);
  40. Client.Other.UAVEnabled = false;
  41. Client.Other.EnableNoclip(false);
  42. Client.Other.SetPerk(GetPerk("fastreload"));
  43. PlaySoundOnPlayer(Client, "freefall_death");
  44. ServerCommand("say \"bye! " + Client.Name + "!\"");
  45. ServerCommand("status");
  46. ServerPrint("[TEST] (" + DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + ") Testsequence end ended for:" + Client.Name + " (" + Client.ClientNum + ")");
  47. }
  48. return ChatType.ChatContinue;
  49. }
  51. public override void OnPlayerSpawned(ServerClient Client)
  52. {
  53. ServerLog(LogType.LogData, DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + String.Format(": Logger: OnPlayerSpawned: Name;{0};XUID;{1};ClientNum{2}", Client.Name, Client.XUID, Client.ClientNum));
  54. ServerCommand("status");
  55. }
  57. public override void OnPlayerConnect(ServerClient Client)
  58. {
  59. ServerLog(LogType.LogData, DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() + String.Format(": Logger: OnPlayerConnect: Name;{0};XUID;{1};ClientNum{2}", Client.Name, Client.XUID, Client.ClientNum));
  60. ServerCommand("status");
  61. }
  64. }
  65. }
@pieter I think that would give a huge log spam Tongue

I think the problem is 'ClientNum' not matching the EntityNum and therefore other stuff like weapons (it's like this: Client->Entity->Player->Weapon) are not working.
My code additions to the wonderful CoD engine all rely on the first 24 entities in the struct being the clients. The entire engine is made like this, I don't think they would change this.

No, the Entities are still in sync with the ClientInfo as far as I can see (Still finishing games with 160-0).
@SuperNovaAO I am talking about the ClientNum in the Client struct, not about Entity struct.

First 24, even when only 18 players max?

And if you don't believe, explain this
Quote://Plugin log, used ServerClient.ClientNum property -> 20 (Client Struct)
[14:50:37] 14:50: Logger: OnSay: Name;[Z00MBY] Alex;XUID;011000010xxxxxxx;ClientNum20
//Addon log, used EntityNum -> 13 (Entity Struct)
[14:50:37] Say;011000010xxxxxxx;13;[Z00MBY] Alex;!kick me

Only other explanation would be that the ClientNum offset is wrong but I doubt that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5