ItsMods

Full Version: [REQUEST] Free For All Team Defender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back in the day when Ranked Servers worked on FFA I tried making a Ranked TDEF server. The side affect was that it played in FFA but had a flag and it was actually pretty fun. So Im wondering if its possible to do this somehow now? I think it would catch on if someone can figure it out. Im gonna try to recreate it myself but maybe someone here has a better idea. Thanks.
Ranked is not possible. Just saying
(06-28-2012, 15:43)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]Ranked is not possible ANYMOAR. Just saying

FTFY
(06-27-2012, 21:17)NooB_StalkeR Wrote: [ -> ]Back in the day when Ranked Servers worked on FFA I tried making a Ranked TDEF server. The side affect was that it played in FFA but had a flag and it was actually pretty fun. So Im wondering if its possible to do this somehow now? I think it would catch on if someone can figure it out. Im gonna try to recreate it myself but maybe someone here has a better idea. Thanks.

Next time read carefully Tongue
Ah, vague description, Thanks for making clear @Ich1994
This sounds cool indeed, However I got no idea if it's possible
(06-28-2012, 19:51)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, vague description, Thanks for making clear @Ich1994
This sounds cool indeed, However I got no idea if it's possible
I think it is possible even though it may be buggy and not that hard to create
Funny thing is that the whole FFA bug was just a weird side effect
(06-28-2012, 21:16)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Funny thing is that the whole FFA bug was just a weird side effect

bug inside a bug Troll bugception