ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 - Ranked Dedi Server Confirmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: unbenanntfok.png]
Cul!
Heart @Treyarch
(06-16-2012, 11:07)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: unbenanntfok.png]
Cul!

[Image: aww-yea-meme-original.jpg]
Are you shitting me?? Awesome!

But.. actual dedicated servers with customization, or the ones like in BO?

- At least we can draw the conclusion that we will most likely be able to mod unranked servers like in BO.
Yeah wtf are you thinking?
Black Ops 1 had ranked dedicated servers...

Private matches were unranked.

/thinking/I mean being psyched over.

Also in a few weeks: confirmed: we only work with gameservers.com to make it easier for you!1!!

So what I am thinking: this is bad.

Wow I just read the replies on Twitter and I am disgusted. How can people not think back 1.5 years and remember what a pain in the ass the ranked dedis were back then and it was everything but cool and nice of them.
Even with gameservers.com it is better than this shitty P2P System...
Ranked AND dedicated? Am I dreaming?
(06-16-2012, 11:50)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah wtf are you thinking?
Black Ops 1 had ranked dedicated servers...

Private matches were unranked.

/thinking/I mean being psyched over.

Also in a few weeks: confirmed: we only work with gameservers.com to make it easier for you!1!!

So what I am thinking: this is bad.

Wow I just read the replies on Twitter and I am disgusted. How can people not think back 1.5 years and remember what a pain in the ass the ranked dedis were back then and it was everything but cool and nice of them.

Of course I want the cod4 styled dedis back, but that's just not going to happen. This is the best thing that could've happened.
my question is why havent we heard about modtools yet , we had heard about them well before blackops 1 come out , but not a peep about modding bo2 ,

I dont think we should give blackops 2 ANY hype here untill we know there going to support us in what we do.
if it turns out like mw3 you can bet i'll ragequit again lol plugin are ok but i caint mod like that ! i need real tools xD
Pages: 1 2