ItsMods

Full Version: whats the best release ever in itsmods.com?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-12-2012, 21:00)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 15:07)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]The black ops modloader by @SuperNovaAO was a milstone, also something which made itsmods quite popular.

i wasnt in that times Undecided

It was something like "the websites thread", lot of people just registered here to use it Big Grin
Roll the dice. Definitely.
(06-14-2012, 16:12)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Roll the dice. Definitely.

The one by @Eekhoorn? Troll
(06-14-2012, 18:38)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2012, 16:12)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Roll the dice. Definitely.

The one by @Eekhoorn? Troll

The one by Eekhoorn in Black Ops was made up of 70% my code.
The one in MW3 was made up of dvars.
@AZUMIKKEL You might want to look at the source code and think again about what you said.
(06-14-2012, 21:51)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@AZUMIKKEL You might want to look at the source code and think again about what you said.

MW3 or Blops?

If blops, then I don't need to look again, as I did look at it back when he released it. It was my base code from MW2, a lot my functions, and a very big part of the rolls were copypasted.
and @AZUMIKKEL was mad back then, and instead of releasing his, he uploaded a video on YouTube of @Eekhoorn's version and took all credits for himself Heart
@Ivankec's web browser was epic!
(06-15-2012, 00:18)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]and @AZUMIKKEL was mad back then, and instead of releasing his, he uploaded a video on YouTube of @Eekhoorn's version and took all credits for himself Heart

If he can rip my videos without asking, and tell me to go fuck myself when I ask him to remove them, then why not.
milestones: vac disabler / lobbytracker / fourier Heart / dlc unlocker / blops loader ...more to come
Pages: 1 2 3