ItsMods

Full Version: Dead bodies "flying"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anybody help me to make this?

Watch from 0:58-> to 1:01

So if you die, your body going to the "heaven" Big Grin

I think this will be a good function to me Happy cry and for the zombie modes Troll
phys_gravity 99 Dumb Bitch
(06-09-2012, 22:02)The Clay Man Wrote: [ -> ]phys_gravity 99 Dumb Bitch

But this is also working with players who haven't died. And also working with weapons, grenades and packages.

I want to set it only for the dead bodies.
(06-09-2012, 22:05)TheRaZ Wrote: [ -> ]

But this is also working with players who haven't died. And also working with weapons, grenades and packages.

g_gravity for the players who haven't died and i am not sure, why dont u try it out?
(06-09-2012, 22:07)The Clay Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2012, 22:05)TheRaZ Wrote: [ -> ]

g_gravity for the players who haven't died and i am not sure, why dont u try it out?

Already tried out, my weapon went to the sky, but my body isn't, it is still on the ground.
You *could* hook the function which does the ragdoll and use physLaunchServer on the cloned body and put a rediculous value, give me a moment to find it. But then again, it'd throw the body up pretty high..... You could just do a simple moveTo...

EDIT - Just tried, cloned bodies don't seem to be affected by any commands, it's probably just a DVAR..
(06-10-2012, 02:55)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]You *could* hook the function which does the ragdoll and use physLaunchServer on the cloned body and put a rediculous value, give me a moment to find it. But then again, it'd throw the body up pretty high..... You could just do a simple moveTo...

EDIT - Just tried, cloned bodies don't seem to be affected by any commands, it's probably just a DVAR..

phys_gravity 99 works for black ops why not mw2??
This is a typical 1337 haxor infection dvar for console players. Just made a quick google and on the first result I see setClientDvar( "phys_gravity_ragdoll", "999" );
(06-10-2012, 02:55)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]You *could* hook the function which does the ragdoll and use physLaunchServer on the cloned body and put a rediculous value, give me a moment to find it. But then again, it'd throw the body up pretty high..... You could just do a simple moveTo...

You can use "StartRagDoll" on them and I think that "scriptModelPlayAnim" too.
Thanks for all the helps,

zxz0O0 is the winner with:
Code:
setClientDvar( "phys_gravity_ragdoll", "999" );

He have won an OMA pack.

"Nub" question: what "infection dvar" means?
Pages: 1 2