ItsMods

Full Version: Petition to remove Rendflex's 10 point warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Rendflex got a 10 point permanent warning by @SuperNovaAO today increasing his warning level to 44%
(which means he can't post without moderators approving his post first), stating he was posting malware.
As much as I know he's the head admin etc etc, I still demand a explanation because this is just pure admin abuse. (no post id/valid reason was supplied)
I'd like to add that @Pozzuh's shoutbox ban should've been expired as well by now (considering whatever he did couldn't be that severe that it could take longer then a month to punish him) and i'm kindly asking you to revoke that ban as well.
inb4 unmod @JariZ
I totally disagree with this, bans and warns must be kept there. I find this thread childy, no offence to @Rendflex or @Pozzuh, laws are laws. Laws and bans are different to the cases when you ask your parents after they punished you: plz plz remove the punish and he does. :/
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.

The reason "Posting malware" is right next to "Pointless post".

I clicked on the wrong one, noticed @Rendflex was on 40% and I thought: meh apparenytly he posts bullshit very often.