ItsMods

Full Version: Happy birthday, House!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy Birthday HOUSE!1!!11111!!!
(06-04-2012, 07:40)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]The actors were too expensive to keep the series running with ever less people watching (around 8 million per episode against 12 million some years ago; in the meanwhile Hugh Laurie is receiving almost a million dollars per episode (guessed, in season 5 he got $400,000 per episode) also all other actors become more expensive per season).

Funfact: Hugh once complained about his paycheck: He earned more than his father, who is an actual doctor.

Fact: If Hugh had been paid $100,000,000 per episode, he'd still have been underpaid.
Happy birthday!
They should make a movie hahahah
Happy birthday, House!
Make your own Dr.House series. With your actors, scenario, blackjack and whores Awesome
(06-04-2012, 10:14)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]They should make a movie hahahah

check out the House Swan Song ... itz epic ... made me cry
Happy birthday ! :cake:
@House you are only 19!!! Okay

Happy birthday, when you come to brazil i present you to good things.

Thanks Barata...
You look older than 19

(06-04-2012, 07:40)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]The actors were too expensive to keep the series running with ever less people watching (around 8 million per episode against 12 million some years ago; in the meanwhile Hugh Laurie is receiving almost a million dollars per episode (guessed, in season 5 he got $400,000 per episode) also all other actors become more expensive per season).

Funfact: Hugh once complained about his paycheck: He earned more than his father, who is an actual doctor.

Citation needed
oh shit, sorry. Didn't know I had already posted in this thread. Delete this.
Pages: 1 2 3