ItsMods

Full Version: FOV Changer now allowed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 11761_338856432854416_1439770277_n.jpg]
where did you find that?
(06-02-2012, 18:09)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]where did you find that?

On COD website, also you can find the information on steam forums.
I know it isnt bannable but it wasnt really "allowed". I use it anyway since i can play with 65 fov. But if you could provide the link i would apreciate

found it Big Grin http://community.callofduty.com/message/205385351
Interesting
... Why don't they just include it in the console? + Unlock the console in a style like BO ._.
(06-02-2012, 18:42)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]... Why don't they just include it in the console? + Unlock the console in a style like BO ._.

retardness
fov changer is allowed but yet they try to patch stuff like the server addon. If you want the community to like you start by reversing that patch.....
They did that with MW2 @JariZ

Everyone who actually still played the legit version of that game was using mods and then they updated their game to break all these tools (basically the modloader and my serverbrowser) and a week later they reversed it because nobody played the game anymore Big Grin
I doubt if the game has gotten any more popular by destroying the well played promod, why aren't they doing it now then?
Pages: 1 2