ItsMods

Full Version: Indie Game - The Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And also a thing that distinguish them from EA and Activision: Even though the games shown here were commercially very successful: they don't do it for the money.
(06-17-2012, 00:37)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]And also a thing that distinguish them from EA and Activision: Even though the games shown here were commercially very successful: they don't do it for the money.

Exactly! They do it for the lulz Dumb Bitch
Yes, they actually do. Something I would never do, not because I don't think it is cool but just because I need food as well and will never start to invest lots of my own money in something I am not sure of that I will get it back.
(06-17-2012, 01:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they actually do. Something I would never do, not because I don't think it is cool but just because I need food as well and will never start to invest lots of my own money in something I am not sure of that I will get it back.

You are right ... they seem not to have the money even for the razors Sad
"If people wanna buy Modern Warfare or Halo Reach that's fine because I think those games are shit. [...] I don't make shit games"
SMB dev

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2