ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You can discuss about what black ops 2 will look like by cutscenes from the trailer

I like the walking star wars tank.
(05-06-2012, 19:53)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]You can discuss about what black ops 2 will look like by cutscenes from the trailer

I like the walking star wars tank.

One shell to the leg and it's done for.
(05-06-2012, 19:36)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 19:25)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 18:37)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Altough black ops 2 will be released this year it's still too early. There are no confirmed modtools and we cannot predict if it is possible to make our own modloader. So in my eyes it is too early. We could make a section for black ops 2 in like 3 months with only black ops chat, tools for graphics etc but making one for black ops 2 mods is ridiculous.

"Black ops 2 general discussion" there is no need to make all those subforums, just one forum to put all discussion and news in.

I totally agree with this. But since there is nothing to discuss about at the moment I think this should be created after 1-3 months. Or atleast when there is something to discuss about.

There are things to discuss. Leaks, trailers, twitter info like the engine. There are like 5 threads already.
(05-06-2012, 20:31)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 19:36)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 19:25)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 18:37)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Altough black ops 2 will be released this year it's still too early. There are no confirmed modtools and we cannot predict if it is possible to make our own modloader. So in my eyes it is too early. We could make a section for black ops 2 in like 3 months with only black ops chat, tools for graphics etc but making one for black ops 2 mods is ridiculous.

"Black ops 2 general discussion" there is no need to make all those subforums, just one forum to put all discussion and news in.

I totally agree with this. But since there is nothing to discuss about at the moment I think this should be created after 1-3 months. Or atleast when there is something to discuss about.

There are things to discuss. Leaks, trailers, twitter info like the engine. There are like 5 threads already.

I think there will be none until a few months later. And if something would get leaked: it would probably be leaked all in 1 day so that means 1 thread. Wouldn't be a problem. But still I will accept the section of people want it.
Pages: 1 2