ItsMods

Full Version: R.I.P. Azumikkel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@AZUMIKKEL has left us for 48 hours.

He will be back
no one cares. i just think you are his dog just sayinnnnnn
(05-04-2012, 16:49)SniperGirl Wrote: [ -> ]no one cares. i just think you are his dog just sayinnnnnn
  • I care. He's a good friend and I don't like it a single bit that he's banned.
  • But we did what was best in the situation and that is ban azu.
  • You have no reason to continue flamebaiting. We expect you to act normal against @AZUMIKKEL / @Pozzuh / other members because just the fact that azu got banned does not make you invulnerable
(05-04-2012, 16:49)SniperGirl Wrote: [ -> ]no one cares. i just think you are his dog just sayinnnnnn

Well, nothing personal, just to say: @AZUMIKKEL is skilled modder and he is really clever, his contribution is large. I am not speaking about his character or what he has done to you, but he contributed very much to ItsMods, a lot of people care.
(05-04-2012, 17:26)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, nothing personal, just to say: @AZUMIKKEL is skilled modder and he is really clever, his contribution is large. I am not speaking about his character or what he has done to you, but he contributed very much to ItsMods, a lot of people care.

Couldn't say it any better. Same applies to @Yamato. You really don't want to publicly hate on them.
(05-04-2012, 17:32)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

Couldn't say it any better. Same applies to @Yamato. You really don't want to publicly hate on them.

i can hate who i want to hate Tongue
(05-04-2012, 17:45)SniperGirl Wrote: [ -> ]

*Puts on hat*
I... can murder who I want to murder.
(05-04-2012, 17:48)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2012, 17:45)SniperGirl Wrote: [ -> ]

*Puts on hat*
I... can murder who I want to murder.
this soundtrack Scare's me lol
@AZUMIKKEL hacking itsmods accounts scares me Troll
Your next gman Big Grin
Pages: 1 2