ItsMods

Full Version: Anti Killstreak Editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Someone entered my server and edited his Killstreaks. He managed to get Pavelow and AH Overwatch after exactly 12 kills and 5 deaths! without taking any care packages in the following sequence:
1Kill then died
2Kills then died
4Kills then died
4Kills then died
1kill then died
[Absolutely impossible for him to do it without editing his killstreaks]

Is there a chance to make a plugin that counts number of kills (Without dying) for each player and kick or ban anyone use any killstreak that isn't possible for him to use? [Except the ones taken from care packages ofc]

I had to go through demos before banning the hacker and he played many days in my server without me noticing anything until I knew about Killstreak Editing. It becomes harder to be an admin after this Sad
Please guys help PLEAAAASE Sad
This killstreak editing is quite old. Activision did not fix it yet. It's a hack which places any assault killstreak you want in a support strike package. And since you only need a specific amount of kills: you can even die 1000 times but still get an ac130 after 12 kills (or what the killstreak is).

IF there is a possibilty to check whether a player made a kill with, let's say pavelow...
...and you can log player kills/deaths...
...you could combine these too to make a counter for each player which killstreak he has (highest killstreak in the match of that player during that map). If this killstreak is, let's say: 3 but this player makes a kill with pavelow which requires killstreak 12 > player will be kicked.
I hope anyone could make such plugin. It will be a great help to all server admins.
@surtek Thanks for replying Smile
Noo, don't patch my awesome idea Fuu

I bet nobody will do this Troll
Ok, I forgot about the plugin actually now. Could someone tell me how to log player's deaths and kills? I want to make a plugin that warn me when a player's kills/death ratio in the server is 5 or more. Many thanks.
To the plugin writer: You also need to consider Hardline Pro (if you have Perks on) and stuff like capturing a flag in Domination and such stuff.