ItsMods

Full Version: Ai Se Eu Te Pego
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(04-19-2012, 12:11)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2012, 11:27)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]So they just recently found out about this song in Russia or you just live in a cave G-Man?

Just found it out. Is it old or what?

Old and unavoidable.
LOL it's old as hell
In Russia it became popular only 2-3 days ago LOL
(04-19-2012, 11:29)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2012, 11:27)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]So they just recently found out about this song in Russia or you just live in a cave G-Man?

Same thing. Troll

U NASTY TRORR U DESERVE DING DONG BANNU

(04-19-2012, 14:49)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]In Russia it became popular only 2-3 days ago LOL

oh wow LOL
(04-19-2012, 08:50)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Nossa is pronounced like the danish word "nosser" which means testicles.

Nossa is pronounced like the Swedish word "mossa" which means Bryophyte.

And yes, it's very old.
Is this what mainstream music sounds like?
Mother of god...
I do not listen to mainstream, I listen to what I like.
(04-19-2012, 21:22)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I do not listen to mainstream, I listen to what I like.

Like a man.

Edit:
However, I - for some odd reason I cannot even explain myself - dislike listening to what's considered "mainstream". I got into techno/trance/house for some period, but then the dubstep revolution started and I just stopped listening to any kind of techno music.
Me Gusta @JariZ music taste, it's very similiar to mine. Except I listen to orchestral music, he doesn't :3
(04-19-2012, 18:38)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what mainstream music sounds like?
Mother of god...

Most of it's even worse. Take Nicki Minaj for example..

..or Jennifer Lopez, or Flo-Rida, or Beyonce, or Pitbull. Pitbull is definitely the worst of them all. daleh!
Old. 5char
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5