ItsMods

Full Version: Votemap plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(01-05-2013, 15:36)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]Ha-ha.
Shut up I just tryed to help that guy.
Damn @SirGravzy is infectable >.<

Tryed.... k

Your help was wrong, so i tried to help to you.
Tried *
Your grammar isn't also very good so..
And you try to help me by calling me a noob.
Very usefull, thank you.
And now I want to go ontopic again before this will be a shit conversation between you and me.
How to Vote and where to input/write these commands plz help!! Confused
Have a read of the first post in this thread as it explains what commands to use, in game simply press T and type a command.
(01-14-2013, 21:31)SgtLegend Wrote: [ -> ]Have a read of the first post in this thread as it explains what commands to use, in game simply press T and type a command.
But i input these commands but none of them work, i pasted the dlls in the plugins folder and pasted the info in config.ini, what m i doing wrong??
HOW TO MAKE PLAYERS VOTE WHEN THEY VOTE i.e !y or !n

It says they are not allowed ????

PLs help

Thanks Big Grin
(02-09-2013, 17:52)dannyc0mrade Wrote: [ -> ]HOW TO MAKE PLAYERS VOTE WHEN THEY VOTE i.e !y or !n

It says they are not allowed ????

PLs help

Thanks Big Grin

add these cmds to all users

!cmds show all commands of this plugin
!vn call a vote for nextmap
!maplist show map list
!modelist show mode list
!vm (shortname) [gametype] vote for specified map with mode(selectable). Ex: !vm un ffa
!y vote YES
!n vote NO
!vfr call a vote for fast restart
I have to say, very nice and helpful plugin, thanks for that Big Grin however i was wondering, how do i set the admins that can use the admin commands, would it work if they logged in from rcon? or do i need the Permission plugin for this?
(02-12-2013, 18:05)c402303 Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say, very nice and helpful plugin, thanks for that Big Grin however i was wondering, how do i set the admins that can use the admin commands, would it work if they logged in from rcon? or do i need the Permission plugin for this?

You can use the permission plugin, give your admins the commands from the plugin Wink
Great Work

Thanks ,Thanks ,Thanks ,Thanks ,Thanks
Thanks ,Thanks ,Thanks ,Thanks
Thanks ,Thanks ,Thanks
Thanks ,Thanks
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9