ItsMods

Full Version: Disable Firearms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, sometimes on our SnD server, everyone agrees to do Knife Only. However, there is always the fag who still shoots. Would it be possible to make a plugin that disables firearms? So people cannot shoot and must knife? Also, it would be even more useful if you could also disable tk/frags. Thanks, pollarpart.
You always doing great ideas , nice work , but i dont think this is possible. ( is it? )
Well all you need to do is take all ammo (both primary and secondary weapon). You can do unlimmited ammo, maybe nukem can make "take-all-ammo-function" too.
Yes that's possible. Do you request a plugin that is only for knifing or a plugin that takes all ammo when you write !kniferound or something?
The second one. I request a plugin that takes all ammo when you type !kniferound or whatever.
and thank you ozone Big Grin I really need someone to make me that voting plugin. It is very much needed. It would also help if there was a plugin that could kick vote spammers after a certain number of vote calls.
make this??