ItsMods

Full Version: gay black ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you read, you would see "It is not a vac ban, it is a server ban"
(04-09-2012, 03:35)Bangarang Wrote: [ -> ]If you read, you would see "It is not a vac ban, it is a server ban"

I got banned on some servers for camping and tubing (after raping them) and I got only banned on that specific server in which I was playing. But to get fully banned, that has to be another thing, :S
(04-09-2012, 03:35)Bangarang Wrote: [ -> ]If you read, you would see "It is not a vac ban, it is a server ban"

well you must have used something that triggered a multiplayer ban.
something that has been running in the background or too many reports (probably, but i honestly doubt that)
Can't believe how many people thought you were banned from the server...

A VAC ban doesn't mean that you get banned from steam, but from a specific game. So in your case; black ops.
Also, as stated earlier in the thread, VAC doesn't ban for nothing, something must have triggered the ban.

Edit:
Wait, I just remembered that you can report other players in-game, but that doesn't mean you get banned after someone sent a cheat report... Just look at @SuperNovaAO
(04-09-2012, 10:58)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Can't believe how many people thought you were banned from the server...

A VAC ban doesn't mean that you get banned from steam, but from a specific game. So in your case; black ops.
Also, as stated earlier in the thread, VAC doesn't ban for nothing, something must have triggered the ban.

Edit:
Wait, I just remembered that you can report other players in-game, but that doesn't mean you get banned after someone sent a cheat report... Just look at @SuperNovaAO

Is it possible to report? Dumb Bitch They always say me that shit when I camp them.
(04-09-2012, 11:23)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2012, 10:58)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it possible to report? Dumb Bitch They always say me that shit when I camp them.

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean... I bet loads of kids reported you, but since they had no valid proof, you didn't get banned.
(04-09-2012, 11:24)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2012, 11:23)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2012, 10:58)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean... I bet loads of kids reported you, but since they had no valid proof, you didn't get banned.
How to report someone? Troll I havent found a button yet.
(04-09-2012, 11:25)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]How to report someone? Troll I havent found a button yet.

the funny thing is that i got banned too, I LUV BLACK OPS. will rebuy it BUT I CANT BUY IT NOW, BUT I WANT ITTTTT
poor Bacon :'(

Pages: 1 2 3