ItsMods

Full Version: itsmods dead? :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i r absolutely agree with you. also i have nothing against these super-1337-coders, but WHY THE HELL do they call their plugins - mods?
also, you forgot about ALL sieg HEIL JARIZ
i hate them too D:
(03-31-2012, 20:47)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who didn't download & use any plugins at all? Troll

same
(03-31-2012, 20:57)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2012, 20:47)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who didn't download & use any plugins at all? Troll

No, same here.

Seriously, the "plugins" are worse than the simple mods in MW2:

Code:
self giveweapon("xx_cheytacZz_mp");
self iprintlnbold("SUPER COOL PLUGIN MADE BY ITSMODSSKGADMGASD G");
self iprintlnbold("HOSTED BY JARIZ, JARIZ.net @@JARIZ.COM JAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIZ.NL");

Same here.

Sameception...
Same
(I've used @Nukem 's plugins while testing addon, but haven't downloaded any later)
Am I the only one being here without ever looking into/downloading any plugins (=== mods) nor releasing anything nor being interested in the game itself?
(04-01-2012, 00:14)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one being here without ever looking into/downloading any plugins (=== mods) nor releasing anything nor being interested in the game itself?

ItsSuperNovaAO?
(04-01-2012, 00:14)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one being here without ever looking into/downloading any plugins (=== mods) nor releasing anything nor being interested in the game itself?

No your not the only one

[Image: t210768_i-know-that-feel.png]

Do videos mocking the game count as 'releasing anything'?
Pages: 1 2