ItsMods

Full Version: Teams Gun Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ItsMods moders. Can you please make me a teams gun game that will work like that:

there are 2 teams.
every time when a player get a kill he gets a better gun.
when a player finish killing with all of the guns he is moving to the specters team and he need to wait for all of his team to finish kill with all the weapons. The first team that all of her players finish killing with all of the guns win.

Thank You and have a great day
(03-14-2012, 02:18)miron999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ItsMods moders. Can you please make me a teams gun game that will work like that:

there are 2 teams.
every time when a player get a kill he gets a better gun.
when a player finish killing with all of the guns he is moving to the specters team and he need to wait for all of his team to finish kill with all the weapons. The first team that all of her players finish killing with all of the guns win.

Thank You and have a great day
Well I could give a try at making one but the thing about the team winning who has all the players finished will not work. Then a team who has fewer players wins a whole lot easier and what if a players leaves during the match? Furthermore having somebody to wait in spectator is a bit boring for him and the other team gets less people to kill every time.
So I'd want to give it a go, but you'd have to come up with something different for winning. Like when one player finishes with killing the whole team wins or the whole team shares the gungame progression (I prefer the second one).
kk and thx Smile
I'll get on it then. Smile
kk thx
I am making good progress.
Here is a video:

Edit: Changed the video with one with sound and better quality.
Mod has been released, you can find it here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...-v1-0.html