ItsMods

Full Version: FunDrop Plugin-Updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(03-10-2012, 01:36)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great that you liked my comment. Altough you completely ignored what I said....
Please do it.
I really don't care what you say i liked it coz i found a "please" word there else /ignore:Dodgy
Listen here buddy, I really don't care if you post the source or not, but you can't start behaving like that to me.
I'm a moderator and I expect you the tread me as one.
I just simply ask if you could post the source, There's no logical reason to give me such I reply.
I'm seriously warning you here to stop your behavior against me, or you will face the consequences.
(03-10-2012, 02:04)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Listen here buddy, I really don't care if you post the source or not, but you can't start behaving like that to me.
I'm a moderator and I expect you the tread me as one.
I just simply ask if you could post the source, There's no logical reason to give me such I reply.
I'm seriously warning you here to stop your behavior against me, or you will face the consequences.
Well i already replied to that if you overlooked than its not my fault .
(03-10-2012, 00:58)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]nice, plugins are getting closer to real mods Big Grin

also you could release source like everyone do
sure when it get completed maybe tomorrow Tongue
Kay, but you at least could've given me a normal answer instead of the whole /ignore thing _
(03-10-2012, 01:05)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2012, 01:00)choobie Wrote: [ -> ]could you make it an option for admins only?
like the teleporter for example.
and maybe add all the killsteaks?

(03-09-2012, 22:22)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]
Use permission plugin if you want to restrict commands.

After installing the permissions what would the commands look like and how should I put it in the sv_config?

thanks

well just go to permission plugin thread follow instructions install plugin and set permissions and use it.
you don't have to add anything related to FunDrop in sv_config.
(03-10-2012, 01:05)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking as a moderator: Please attach the source, It's kind of a habit around here. It helps people to improve their plugins.
I'm sure your plugins have become a lot better thanks to the many people who did.

It's probably revmoing the check about that deathstreak where you drop a grenade and then modifying this dvar
Code:
perk_grenadeDeath
(03-10-2012, 01:05)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking as a moderator: Please attach the source, It's kind of a habit around here. It helps people to improve their plugins.
I'm sure your plugins have become a lot better thanks to the many people who did.

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...lugin.html

?
(03-10-2012, 10:45)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's probably revmoing the check about that deathstreak where you drop a grenade and then modifying this dvar
Code:
perk_grenadeDeath
thanks for checking out my source and giving out the info.
(03-10-2012, 11:33)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for checking out my source and giving out the info.
Didn't even download your plugin but ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5