ItsMods

Full Version: Teleporter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
would be awsome the other way arround

so that an admin can call players to him

!summon <playernamd>

or

!CallPlayer <playername>
great idea except iv'e no idea where x,y,z is lol.
(03-08-2012, 16:32)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]great idea except iv'e no idea where x,y,z is lol.

x, y, z is where you are when you type "!savepos".
shows on your monitor.

if there's a map location that you want to return to frequently, first go there, use !savepos, write down the x, y, z co-ordinates and use them to go back there.

if that's too difficult/complicated just use !savepos and !loadpos.
too easy and very very cool.
great plugin @Nukem!

Fuck yea!
Is it possible, that u can make it, that you can teleport other users with Client ID or name to X X X or to my position?
is it possible to make custom spawnpoints LOL, just print current position, make "if" for different map. And add "teleport" to onPlayerConnect thing?
(03-08-2012, 21:32)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to make custom spawnpoints LOL, just print current position, make "if" for different map. And add "teleport" to onPlayerConnect thing?

Do you mean something like that (Thats a VB 2010 format and dont works and and and.. Big Grin):
If mp_seatown Then
respawnpoint="558 14236 1254"
End If

If you use onPlayerConnect, it will only work at connect, and not at respawning.
(03-08-2012, 21:46)choppson Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2012, 21:32)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to make custom spawnpoints LOL, just print current position, make "if" for different map. And add "teleport" to onPlayerConnect thing?

Do you mean something like that (Thats a VB 2010 format and dont works and and and.. Big Grin):
If mp_seatown Then
respawnpoint="558 14236 1254"
End If

If you use onPlayerConnect, it will only work at connect, and not at respawning.

@Nukem , could you make onSpawnPlayer then?
sounds simple enough , not touching it myself as mw3 is fail with out tools :/ but im really suprised @ how much work you guys are putting in to this game to keep it alive , props to all you peoples Smile
I want what @SE7EN said. That would be sooo sweeet
Yes, the Spawnpoint were very nice!
but like Se7en said, that if that map, that position, if the other map the other position..

I think its hard, because you must edit all spawn points, because there are more then one...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5