ItsMods

Full Version: Unlimited Ammo v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can i use this without typing !ammo every time?
like other add-ons, is there a way to write some codes in sv_config.ini so that everyone can use unlimited ammo without typing !ammo?
(03-07-2012, 14:40)manaka3161 Wrote: [ -> ]can i use this without typing !ammo every time?
like other add-ons, is there a way to write some codes in sv_config.ini so that everyone can use unlimited ammo without typing !ammo?

1. Just 1 person (best if only admin does it) types !ammo to enable/disable ammo for everyone
2. I made this Plugin for changing the unlimited-ammo setting while the server is running. If you only want to enable unlimited ammo at server-startup -> use @Nukem's UnlimitedAmmo Plugin

If you want to enable UnlimitedAmmo as default BUT still want to be able to disable it later, then i can add that kind of feature to this Plugin.
(03-07-2012, 16:32)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2012, 14:40)manaka3161 Wrote: [ -> ]can i use this without typing !ammo every time?

1. Just 1 person (best if only admin does it) types !ammo to enable/disable ammo for everyone
2. I made this Plugin for changing the unlimited-ammo setting while the server is running. If you only want to enable unlimited ammo at server-startup -> use @Nukem's UnlimitedAmmo Plugin

If you want to enable UnlimitedAmmo as default BUT still want to be able to disable it later, then i can add that kind of feature to this Plugin.

i see. what i want to do is enable unlimited ammo at startup, so i'll use @Nukem's UnlimitedAmmo Plugin, following your advice.
thx for your reply.
can this be updated to work with the latest addon please?
Yes please can this be updated? Smile
Pages: 1 2