ItsMods

Full Version: Kill Confirmed - BO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
try to make the texture look more like gold, that would improve it ;D

nice shit hector Wink
What kind of helicopter are you using for the recon drone hector? Cool
@Yamato , its the friendly cobra model Smile

@eliteCVDelite, yer i sure should for the beta but i will get the real tags model from mw3 soon

also heres a very quick vid showing some of what i've done Smile

Sorry for my naivety, when released, will this work on a unranked dedi, and if so , will it have bots in it.

many thanks

Fatty
@fatman Yes it will work (like any other mod)
No it won't have bots.
the beta has been released

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Prev...aV0-1.html

Should* work on dedi servers but i do need someone to put it up on one for testing

If you have a blackops server doing nothing drop me a line ,id be happy to hand out the mod with some custom vehicles if your able to host it on a server Smile

with the amount of shitty Bot servers going around im sure theres someone with a server Tongue
(03-20-2012, 23:10)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]with the amount of shitty Bot servers going around im sure theres someone with a server Tongue
Ahem, I hope you are referring to the bot servers with the EXi mod on it. Tongue

(03-21-2012, 13:30)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 23:10)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]with the amount of shitty Bot servers going around im sure theres someone with a server Tongue
Ahem, I hope you are referring to the bot servers with the EXi mod on it. Tongue
haha lolz
Pages: 1 2