ItsMods

Full Version: Pack-A-Punch Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(02-27-2012, 17:01)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]can you make the background from it black and those thingys on it -> the p-a-p stuff fluor green and a version of red and a version of silver? Big Grin that would be so great Big Grin

Well I could, but I would have to remake the whole pack Tongue and this pack took about 3 or 4 days to make so if I were to do this, it wouldn't be for a while seeing how I just released this one lol.
(02-27-2012, 22:09)TheSchitt Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2012, 17:01)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]can you make the background from it black and those thingys on it -> the p-a-p stuff fluor green and a version of red and a version of silver? Big Grin that would be so great Big Grin

Well I could, but I would have to remake the whole pack Tongue and this pack took about 3 or 4 days to make so if I were to do this, it wouldn't be for a while seeing how I just released this one lol.

if you have the psd copy of the layers for me i can help you out make them if you want TheSchitt?
epic job
man, this is AWESOME EPIC JOB! :O
(02-28-2012, 15:17)d3kker Wrote: [ -> ]

if you have the psd copy of the layers for me i can help you out make them if you want TheSchitt?

I don't have the psd's anymore. I really didn't even have them saved as psd's anyways, just dds files Tongue Thanks for the offer though!
(02-28-2012, 21:46)TheSchitt Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't have the psd's anymore. I really didn't even have them saved as psd's anyways, just dds files Tongue Thanks for the offer though!

so if you want another version you'll have to remake it?
I Came. shame about the pm9 not working thats one of my fave guns :/ Brilliant job though.
(02-29-2012, 12:18)Sapphire Shores Wrote: [ -> ]I Came. shame about the pm9 not working thats one of my fave guns :/ Brilliant job though.

pm9?!?! no way! that weap sucks man Tongue
(02-28-2012, 23:05)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2012, 21:46)TheSchitt Wrote: [ -> ]

so if you want another version you'll have to remake it?
@ TheSchitt - no problem
@ eliteCVDelite - yes he needs to make a new frame whire thing and new colors al over
(02-29-2012, 12:18)Sapphire Shores Wrote: [ -> ]I Came. shame about the pm9 not working thats one of my fave guns :/ Brilliant job though.

Yea, I'll do some more searching this weekend and hopefully find the files for some of the weapons I don't have made. If I find them, I'll update the post and notify you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5