ItsMods

Full Version: Advanced Modern Warfare 3 Editor V4.3 [SearX] by Anonymouss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi, this is very tragic for you to steal others' work and give yourself credit for it.
The only thing you get from this is a bad rep... This guy should be banned and this thread should be closed/edited.

The owner of this product requires that you Re-Upload this Trainer with his proper credits. He is mostly known as Anonymouss or Seariss (SearX)
(04-17-2012, 16:27)einar300 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this is very tragic for you to steal others' work and give yourself credit for it.
The only thing you get from this is a bad rep... This guy should be banned and this thread should be closed/edited.

The owner of this product requires that you Re-Upload this Trainer with his proper credits. He is mostly known as Anonymouss or Seariss (SearX)

Done. I'm retiring/quitting too. I infer nobody will miss me, the little leecher.

You get +thanks and +1 rep and all my BB points too. Carry on my work, justice doer (that's a compliment) :]
Thank you for the donation of 460. I really appreciate it. Its just lame stealing others work... And it's sad that no one have done anything...
@einar300 I didn't knew it :\
I've been VAC Banned for using SearX...

Now I know the reason why I can't play MW3...
How can you possible proof that? PROOF OR GTFO as they say ^^
Damage not working
is it for 1.5.388?
wow, that s great
Request topic close?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10