ItsMods

Full Version: [Preview] 2 Custom Maps for Granny's Zombie Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here you can see 2 Custom Maps for the Granny's Zombie Mod.

God job but arent people a bit over bunkers?lol
Care package maps FTW
(12-22-2010, 04:55)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]Care package maps FTW

xd
no no no all wrong why do people make out rageously complicated and incorrect bunkers nowadays, floating walls?
nice work kriege, even if i dont like zombie mods anymore (i would love it if it would be possible to use the coop zombies)
(12-22-2010, 06:18)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]no no no all wrong why do people make out rageously complicated and incorrect bunkers nowadays, floating walls?
Because you created the building functionBig Grin

(12-22-2010, 11:01)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2010, 06:18)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]no no no all wrong why do people make out rageously complicated and incorrect bunkers nowadays, floating walls?

i just dont like the bunker whre the top and bottom half arent even connected, like im fine if one wall has a giant whole in it. and the bunkers gotta be less complicated.
(12-22-2010, 11:07)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2010, 11:01)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]

i just dont like the bunker whre the top and bottom half arent even connected, like im fine if one wall has a giant whole in it. and the bunkers gotta be less complicated.

i dont know how to make ramps + teleporter ...
(12-22-2010, 04:09)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]God job but arent people a bit over bunkers?lol

Weren't they uncool from the beginning.

Only the title is enough reason for rage: Custom Maps...

And why did you post this in the Private section?

I'll lock this section now.

Nothing needs to be private anymore because the game has been released and it's no longer forbidden to post leaked stuff...
Pages: 1 2