ItsMods

Full Version: Server ender/end round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
theres some great mods on here, but why would you code that? It isn't IW you hurt it's the admins whos spend hrs setting up a server so people can play on it.
well, this was made for the free week specially, and is just for fun
(02-22-2012, 23:54)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]well, this was made for the free week specially, and is just for fun

for fun? yeah it's really fun having my server messed with after i spent hrs getting it right. Anyhow as it's being injected, i would say it will be bannable.
yes I know but it was made for the free weekend, stupid people that use it now will get banned
Also, this might motivate IW to look at the crap they've been coding and hopefully patch some of the bugs Big Grin
Free weekend over. Attachment removed. Thread kept open for moral discussion.

Edit:
Also, the easiest way to get stuff fixed in games made by companies so big like IW (lead by Activi$ion) is to publicly point out flaws and make people exploit them. Otherwise they will just ignore your complaints/mails and a few people will keep to ruin games. So yes, I am against online hacking but this is probably the only way (without actually working for IW/Sledgehammer (latter made the MP/at least dedi server which contains this exploit)) to get someone from the development team to notice it.
(02-23-2012, 00:41)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Free weekend over. Attachment removed. Thread kept open for moral discussion.

Edit:
Also, the easiest way to get stuff fixed in games made by companies so big like IW (lead by Activi$ion) is to publicly point out flaws and make people exploit them. Otherwise they will just ignore your complaints/mails and a few people will keep to ruin games. So yes, I am against online hacking but this is probably the only way (without actually working for IW/Sledgehammer (latter made the MP/at least dedi server which contains this exploit)) to get someone from the development team to notice it.

i understand that without certain hacks companies may not fix the exploits or even be aware of them, thanks for removing it for DL. I just hope they fix it now because it's a pain in the ass having my game messed with so much, when i have put so much time in getting it right.

I don't suppose there is a comman fix available is there?
(02-23-2012, 00:41)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]So yes, I am against online hacking
[Image: 1986232.jpg]
Yes nova, you sure are

Infinite looping is infinite times more fun :3
This was for amw3/teknomw3 though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6