ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Free Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's going to be first time I'm really hacking on steam.

Lawl, IW hates PC coz of the pirating not hax0rs.
I see hackers all the time on xbox, no idea how it's possible, but they're there.
This sure as hell is not the reason why IW doesn't care. I can write down a whole list of reasons why IW hates PC but 'hacking' won't be on it.
It's not because I lack skill or anything, I just like hacking and all the rage the follows, Besides, as I mentioned before:
The idea of a free weekend is just stupid and i'm just giving what IW can expect of a idea as stupid as this:
Total chaos.
(02-16-2012, 08:44)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]I see hackers all the time on xbox, no idea how it's possible, but they're there.
This sure as hell is not the reason why IW doesn't care. I can write down a whole list of reasons why IW hates PC but 'hacking' won't be on it.
It's not because I lack skill or anything, I just like hacking and all the rage the follows, Besides, as I mentioned before:
The idea of a free weekend is just stupid and i'm just giving what IW can expect of a idea as stupid as this:
Total chaos.

Its called Jtaging ;D . Voids the warrant ofc.
Big-up Pozzuh best guy on forums.
(02-16-2012, 12:07)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Big-up Pozzuh best guy on forums.

You'll be banned for cheats made by simple minded morons.
Yeah finaly some fun, maybe i-ll try even mw3chaos and some public hax...............

Well is start freeweek, MW3 is really unplayable now, many cheaters and aimbot is not really helpful for me. I think is better "IstantKillStrike", maybe God mode will still work, anyway using different account, steam erase again my localization.txt and zone content .
Profit???= 3h content DL to get my legit Mw3 working again

SteamProfit???=
Mw3 freeweek is gone now, all lobby was afect by cheaters, anyway was funny

[Image: svqhed.jpg]

I dont like softcore and this was my best ever score, but in HC i was stopped at 68 and final score was 70/1, better k/d...
Anyway ill find out something better next time mhuahaha

[Image: 24vjlt1.jpg]
(02-16-2012, 08:44)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]I see hackers all the time on xbox, no idea how it's possible, but they're there.
Total chaos.
Most kids have stage where they think hacking is funny. Normally it's from about 12 - 14 years.

(02-16-2012, 11:36)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]
Total chaos.

Its called Jtaging ;D . Voids the warrant ofc.

I though you will be banned when going online with JTAG. But xbox scene is very active there may be other methods.
Pages: 1 2 3 4