ItsMods

Full Version: It's Mods Christmas Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I should win just because
I should win because i dont have anything else to do...
I should win because I hope to be an active member of itsmods and continue to make tutorials and hopefully start making hacks after I complete learning C++. Also I would like to win something as I like to play games and enjoy recreational gaming lol.

Another reason is that I made a tutorial for beginner GSC modding which I think may be helpfull to beginners: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-GSC-...nners.html

Lastly, I have completed 2/4 Objectives to obtain a xmas prize xD.
there is just one reson i should win : im the father of chuck norris ! =)
[sarcasm]All very creative reasons.[/sarcasm]

Please invent some completely random stories. Would be fun to read for everyone.
I should win because i fought in nam. While i was there i also took a bullet to my ass and i saved my whole platoon. For doing this brave act, i got the congressional medal of honor. I then started to play pingpong and went to the olympics, bringing back a gold medal. Then i went on a 5 year cross country run. Last year i was deployed to Afghanistan where i had to use my Ghost Pro or else i would have been shot down by Hardened Talibans. I barely made it back alive!
I lived through the Khe Sahn, with only 1 bullet, and my sausage.
I should win couse i like its mods and mods.
I should win because i once shot justin biebers head off, while eating my moms toenail, taking a crap, talking in the phone, while also driving my Toyota Prius.. and yes, it was a 360 noscope. and yes, i am Chuck Norris.
I should not win.
Pages: 1 2 3