ItsMods

Full Version: Server eventually freezes up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Second day with promod and repass.
Last version 1.6
As is the pure server add-on, even without plugins freezes the server.

The server can not finish with the right addon. 'Follow, he can not restart
The oddest thing is that I have deleted the cvar sv_config.ini and have been set by default of my 4 servers simultaneously. I noticed upon entering the server and not see the ping, fov, etc.
Am I crazy? Smile)
(02-09-2012, 17:42)Canta Wrote: [ -> ]The oddest thing is that I have deleted the cvar sv_config.ini and have been set by default of my 4 servers simultaneously. I noticed upon entering the server and not see the ping, fov, etc.
Am I crazy? Smile)

Had updated the addon.Sorry
because of the problem, we have the addon once to lock all the customer need,

one Gameserver Problem with Addon = all costumner of hardware has problem
(02-09-2012, 17:42)Canta Wrote: [ -> ]The oddest thing is that I have deleted the cvar sv_config.ini and have been set by default of my 4 servers simultaneously. I noticed upon entering the server and not see the ping, fov, etc.
Am I crazy? Smile)

Sorry I don't understand. What do you mean?
Zxz0O0 Sorry, I had upgraded my hosting company to V1.206 addon and I wiped my sv_config.ini.

The freezing problem remains the same.
(02-10-2012, 12:47)Canta Wrote: [ -> ]Zxz0O0 Sorry, I had upgraded my hosting company to V1.206 addon and I wiped my sv_config.ini.

The freezing problem remains the same.

You don't have any (*) in default.dspl file in folder admin?
* yes, the all out, but it freezes
Without the addon the server restarts. Thats no problem.

With the addon (but without the plugin) the first start is successful.
At stopping the server, the server stops not correctly. There is still a process in the background.

Thats the reason why the server coun't be startet anymore.

The problem is the addon.
Pages: 1 2