ItsMods

Full Version: alterMW3 pre-alpha release!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-30-2012, 10:29)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 10:25)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 10:13)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]@Pozzuh is right. The Alter System is only used to play a legit game for free by removing the protection which is against tos/eula of activision. Therefore we cannot support in any way!
But i guess its totally okay to discuss about it unless no one is going to post any link referring to illegal content

Edit his post, and remove the link.

Aiw will not give you the gamefiles .. So the link is allowed i think , Steam however gives you teh files for free

Nope
You thought wrong
For free? right
@AZUMIKKEL I like the colors
well this is kinda complicated. the link refers to a site that offers an illegal way to play the game for free, which is obviously not like its supposed to be.
and since we are forced to disallow illegal content (hosting provider tos) i should remove the link to aiw aswell.

you need to download the mw3 server files, which is indeed a free service, but you also need to use their files to play on their demonware servers.
the best would be if i report this thread and wait for @SuperNovaAO s reaction.
A release on a skiddy site is news? Didn't think so.
Also the reason (I guess) they released it today is because an actual decent website posted the "crack" yesterday as well. (*cough* TeknoGods *cough*)
Pages: 1 2