ItsMods

Full Version: NoReconnect Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you run with Ranked=0 in sv_config.ini?

It seems that this is a problem of the addon not the plugin.
(02-09-2012, 12:51)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you run with Ranked=0 in sv_config.ini?

It seems that this is a problem of the addon not the plugin.

tested and still no working, I'll put a message in the post of the addon to see if anyone knows the problem, thanks for the help boss
just wanted to say, i uploaded this and worked like a charm straight away, thanks.
any chance the admin can be added to this so he is immune to the no-reconnect?
Updated plugin. Added requested options, see first post.
(03-03-2012, 11:29)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated plugin. Added requested options, see first post.

Thank you so much, it worked a treat. just need to get the ruddy warn feature working now, permissions work fine but the warn/swear filter isn't working at the minute. server just disconnects when i test a swear word odd.

thanks again

i seem to having a problem when they leave it seems they can come straight back in?

So does having notify 1 null out the deny, even when set to 1?

[NoReconnect]
DenyReconnect=1 //Player is not allowed to reconnect, change to 0 to disable
ImmunePlayers=011000010457xxxx//Players allowed to reconnect, add xuids seperated by a ,
NotifyReconnect=1 //If DenyReconnect is 0 and this 1, server will notify when a player is reconnecting
(03-04-2012, 23:52)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]i seem to having a problem when they leave it seems they can come straight back in?

[NoReconnect]
ImmunePlayers=011000010457xxxx//Players allowed to reconnect, add xuids seperated by a ,
NotifyReconnect=1 //If DenyReconnect is 0 and this 1, server will notify when a player is reconnecting

[NoReconnect]
DenyReconnect=1
//Player is not allowed to reconnect, change to 0 to disable
ImmunePlayers=011000010457xxxx
//Players allowed to reconnect, add xuids seperated by a ,
NotifyReconnect=1
//If DenyReconnect is 0 and this 1, server will notify when a player is reconnecting

Try this.
(03-05-2012, 00:18)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2012, 23:52)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]i seem to having a problem when they leave it seems they can come straight back in?

[NoReconnect]

[NoReconnect]
DenyReconnect=1
//Player is not allowed to reconnect, change to 0 to disable
ImmunePlayers=011000010457xxxx
//Players allowed to reconnect, add xuids seperated by a ,
NotifyReconnect=1
//If DenyReconnect is 0 and this 1, server will notify when a player is reconnecting

Try this.

Thankyou worked a treat.
I'm having a problem with this plugin on linux.

Whatever I do, people can rejoin Sad

I've set DenyReconnect to 1, but it doesn't work.

Nothing in console or data.log

regards, Snowy Leopard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6