ItsMods

Full Version: AiO Unlocker 1.4.382
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, titles won't save. I haven't seen an unlocker which would unlock elite titles yet.
im more intrested in learning how you change the in game texts like play, custom class etc Tongue
(01-30-2012, 13:17)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, titles won't save. I haven't seen an unlocker which would unlock elite titles yet.

i used one from mpgh and its worked fine
It works fine for the emblems...
Can someone tell me where i can find a working unlocker for the titles?
Thank you Smile

E/
Im currently using the 1.4.382 version Wink
(01-30-2012, 18:22)_sikh Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me where i can find a working unlocker for the emblems?

You already have one here

(01-30-2012, 18:53)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 18:22)_sikh Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me where i can find a working unlocker for the emblems?

You already have one here

Sorry, i meant for the titles :/
Still not working on x64, apears but not save BTW how the hell do you change the names of the menus, I want to change the GOLD camo name to CHROMIUM definitive xD
(01-31-2012, 02:08)Guyver01 Wrote: [ -> ]Still not working on x64, apears but not save BTW how the hell do you change the names of the menus, I want to change the GOLD camo name to CHROMIUM definitive xD

I have x64 bits Windows 7 and is working fine...
edit: got all my titles back Wink thanks for the tool @OrangePL
Not working on x64 even after an hour of playing in multimodes. Is there anytool to reset titles and embles and try to unlock it again???
Pages: 1 2 3 4