ItsMods

Full Version: Problem getting server public
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I've got a problem. I can't get my server to show up in the public list of servers. It has worked before but now it just won't show up. Can it have to do with any plugin or any port settings? I'm pretty sure on that all my ports are open because I have a fiber cable internet connection.

Can someone help? Smile
Fiber cable internet doesn't mean your router has open ports. (since I have fiber internet too and have strict nat) Try to make a private match and look if all your friends can join.
(01-17-2012, 19:13)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Fiber cable internet doesn't mean your router has open ports. (since I have fiber internet too and have strict nat) Try to make a private match and look if all your friends can join.

1. I don't have a router, my cable goes straight into my computer
2. All my friends can join through me but they can't see see the server in the list

Are you using modified files? If yes: which ones?
(01-17-2012, 19:20)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using modified files? If yes: which ones?

I use most of the plugins for itsmods dedicated server if that's what you mean.

Can you try to run it without any modified files to check whether it works without it?
(01-17-2012, 19:25)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try to run it without any modified files to check whether it works without it?

Still doesn't work Sad
Restart pc?
(01-17-2012, 19:01)FritteZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I've got a problem. I can't get my server to show up in the public list of servers. It has worked before but now it just won't show up. Can it have to do with any plugin or any port settings? I'm pretty sure on that all my ports are open because I have a fiber cable internet connection.

Can someone help? Smile
Check for Nat=Open,Copied steam.dll?,Any firewalls blocking it?

(01-18-2012, 00:58)Tylerd86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2012, 19:01)FritteZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Can someone help? Smile
Check for Nat=Open,Copied steam.dll?,Any firewalls blocking it?

1. NAT= Open

2. Copy steam.dll to where?

3. No, no firewalls blocking it
Pages: 1 2