ItsMods

Full Version: In game music player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!
I was wondering, if possible, could a plugin be developed to call up a flash player from a remote site to play music whilst in game. Using the commands like "!music" and "!music off" via the in game chat?

Sorry if that's a dumb question but I aint a coder and wouldn't have the first clue about it. Thanks in advance.
No, just, no.
OK. Thanks for your time

Download some music, install itunes. Use iphone/ipodtouch as remote
=profit
(01-16-2012, 00:02)digitalhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys!
I was wondering, if possible, could a plugin be developed to call up a flash player from a remote site to play music whilst in game. Using the commands like "!music" and "!music off" via the in game chat?

Sorry if that's a dumb question but I aint a coder and wouldn't have the first clue about it. Thanks in advance.

dont know why people are saying you caint because you can however makeing the music play through the game so everyone can hear it would be alittle harder but you still could to that just use virtual audio to patch it so it dont sound shit
(01-16-2012, 07:30)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]

dont know why people are saying you caint because you can however makeing the music play through the game so everyone can hear it would be alittle harder but you still could to that just use virtual audio to patch it so it dont sound shit
Then try coding it yourself Tongue
But seriously, there is no remotely easy way to do this, if there is any
(01-16-2012, 11:41)bonemind Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2012, 07:30)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]

Then try coding it yourself Tongue
But seriously, there is no remotely easy way to do this, if there is any

@bonemind Orly ..................................

-_-

would be easy if you have a client on your pc who gets the server command
Yea but this would mean everyone needs to have edited clients in order to hear the music
hi change the mssmp3.??? en mssmp3.lol he stop music

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\miles
Pages: 1 2