ItsMods

Full Version: [REVIEW] MW3 Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
cant you use modern admin from the dedi server directly?
I havent tryed on my dedi, I use it on Public Games, or Matchmaking to kick hackers/assholes. But I dont get host "that often" because my shitty internet connection, so I was looking for a force host program. But I will have to try out ModernAdmin for my dedi.
sry to agent but i am not buying this because i dont need to do what i did in MW2 and end up buying 8 accounts to get them banned and now paying for the "hack/mod" lol no thanks.
(01-09-2012, 17:26)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]lmao, you paid for being banned

AgentGOD is a retard,he keeps lying to us that his hacks are undetected - also only idiots buy a hack,like this.
Does this include :oma?
bro, bettr stop puttin thos chaos thins in here cus @SuperNovaAO is gonn get hell maad I am tellin ya
isnt this site all about making free mods lol? its a great community but why pay for something u already have
gonna get it heheheh ,,, and whats itsmods modders doing ? when we gonna see their mods
Quote:isnt this site all about making free mods lol?

How cute.

Quote:its a great community

In relation to the other 12-year old infested CoD "modding" sites? Yea, this is pretty much the best we got on the internet.

Quote:but why pay for something u already have

Same reason why people pay for mappacks.

(01-10-2012, 04:46)hussi Wrote: [ -> ]gonna get it heheheh ,,, and whats itsmods modders doing ? when we gonna see their mods

Why nobody understands it's not possible ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4