ItsMods

Full Version: Default Admin .ini Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To avoid that every plugin uses their own variable for ex. admin xuids etc. we should make some fitting default admin variables, so every admin plugin uses them.

My idea:
Code:
[ADMIN]
admin_xuids=xuid1,xuid2,xuid3 //use this to authenticate admins with their xuid
admin_pass=password //use this for an additional password
maybe more?
Anyone else other ideas?
I just started working on this lol.
"admin_pass="

some extra security?
(01-06-2012, 15:03)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I just started working on this lol.
On what?
(01-06-2012, 15:03)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]"admin_pass="

some extra security?

Thanks, will add
I'm making a plugin that will set "GetServerCFG("Permission", "Admins", " ");". And will also set "List<string> Admins" (xuids) so if you add my plugin as reference you will be able to use it. It will also make it possible to disable commands for some user groups..
(01-06-2012, 15:12)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm making a plugin that will set "GetServerCFG("Permission", "Admins", " ");". And will also set "List<string> Admins" (xuids) so if you add my plugin as reference you will be able to use it. It will also make it possible to disable commands for some user groups..

Look if people use 2 plugins and they are not able to compile the plugins theirself every plugin will use their own admin variable. So why don't we all use the same variables?
Hard to explain, can you please just wait till I finish my plugin? (probably this evening or tomorrow)

edit: oh, I get what you mean now.. nvm

Please use ',' instead of ':'
Since we have now @Pozzuh's permission plugin this thread can be closed.