ItsMods

Full Version: Unlimited ammo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok then, addon previously didn't require d3d9.dll, so that's why I thought so.
for some odd reason this is the only pluggin that doesn't work for me any ideas? it is unblocked and i am running the server as admin.
*Updated for the current version of the server

you will get vac banned if you use it in your original folder because d3d9.dll injects in multiplayer exe too.
hey 1 problem i got everything working except my plugins dont run i got speed plugin and special permission plugin and both dont appear when i open server addon but dvar list and everything works except plugins? any idea how to fix it? thnx in advance
Hi Nukem,

i noticed the address changes in the server since the new update and i know that you or on it.
I already re-checked the addresses i found so far and her is some usefull info for your "Unlimited Ammo"-Plugin.

Server Version 1.5.387:
Up until now, all ammunition were changed with a substract opcode (array of 4 bytes) at address 0x42C6D2.
In the new version InfinityWard has seperated the changing of ammo into 1. weapon ammo and 2. equipment ammo.
These new 2 addresses are:
* 0x420E69 - Weapon-Ammo (4-bytes array decrement opcode)
* 0x41E749 - Equipment-Ammo (3-bytes array decrement opcode)

I know this info is kinda useless until you manage to get your sig scans back in order.
I just wanted to mention it ^^
(02-11-2012, 00:31)Deviler86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nukem,

i noticed the address changes in the server since the new update and i know that you or on it.
I already re-checked the addresses i found so far and her is some usefull info for your "Unlimited Ammo"-Plugin.

Server Version 1.5.387:
Up until now, all ammunition were changed with a substract opcode (array of 4 bytes) at address 0x42C6D2.
In the new version InfinityWard has seperated the changing of ammo into 1. weapon ammo and 2. equipment ammo.
These new 2 addresses are:
* 0x420E69 - Weapon-Ammo (4-bytes array decrement opcode)
* 0x41E749 - Equipment-Ammo (3-bytes array decrement opcode)

I know this info is kinda useless until you manage to get your sig scans back in order.
I just wanted to mention it ^^

This is not useless, remember, informations never are useless, and thanks for searching the adresses again.

Thanks Barata...
Plugin & code once again updated.

(Also includes my other plugins)
(02-11-2012, 17:02)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin & code once again updated.

Is this for 1.4.382 still or have you updated it if so can you send me a link for the 1.4.382 one thanx.
(09-08-2012, 11:34)RADZ1973 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 17:02)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin & code once again updated.

Is this for 1.4.382 still or have you updated it if so can you send me a link for the 1.4.382 one thanx.

There is a new thread -> Unlimited ammo v2.3 & @Nukems unlammo
You can get the newest "Auto Unlimited Ammo" (made by Nukem) or "Toggled Unlimited Ammo" (made by me) there.
@hillbilly took over both projects and is keeping them uptodate.
Pages: 1 2 3