ItsMods

Full Version: Support package killstreak hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(01-01-2012, 21:56)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like hacks
[Image: 7nTnr.png?1309330974]

and to the flaming guy - why don't you mod instead of browsing this thread ?
why?
CE say: "and what are your good intentions for this year? ;-)" ( f*** the entire game i asume mhuahaha)
anyway happy new year Orange ............

[Image: 258w2vc.jpg]
oh snap moab?^
(01-01-2012, 14:52)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Get this shit off this website.

This website used to be respected as a good modding community, now it is turning into some lame shit hack website with stupid shit like this. Why make hacks to make it easier for you just because you can't get an AC130 normally? Fucking grow up.

Someone's mad Troll Plus this is a cheat engine tutorial,not a program stupid Troll
@Madnesslink5 Since there aren't any mods, what do you expect us to do?
While there isn't any mod functionality we use hacks to keep this community going.
The only way we can create mods is by hacking anyway, so go cry somewhere else.....
Lesson to developers: let us mod or we will hack in your game.
What are we supposed to do with no moddingInstead of modding you could........play the game and wait for mod tools/mod loader.

Modding is hacking anyway bla bla i'm dumbModding isn't forcing people to have a disadvantage to the game and other stuff, cheating in public servers is.

Madnesslink5 flamer omg i'm a little nerdNot flaming, constructive critiscism for this rapidly deteriorating site.

Look at yourselves.

(01-02-2012, 07:01)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Madnesslink5 flamer omg i'm a little nerdNot flaming, constructive critiscism for this rapidly deteriorating site.
Calling me 'simple minded moron' isn't flaming ? Oh, sorry.
@Gladio - when you set MOAB, it gets replaced by package ingame
(01-02-2012, 07:01)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]What are we supposed to do with no moddingInstead of modding you could........play the game and wait for mod tools/mod loader.

There probably won't be modding on MW3.
(01-02-2012, 07:01)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]What are we supposed to do with no moddingInstead of modding you could........play the game and wait for mod tools/mod loader.
Someone has to create the mod tools/mod loader?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6