ItsMods

Full Version: Remove clips?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clips are interfering with the development process of my mod. What I want to do, is remove certain clips.

What do I want to remove clips? Because the map I am using has indoor areas with suitable quality, or a rooftop where I can set something up. When I noclip up there, and try to move, the clip is dis-allowing any movement.

I'm sure there is a way to remove clips, or just certain clips.
(12-28-2011, 05:42)xplosiff Wrote: [ -> ]Clips are interfering with the development process of my mod. What I want to do, is remove certain clips.

What do I want to remove clips? Because the map I am using has indoor areas with suitable quality, or a rooftop where I can set something up. When I noclip up there, and try to move, the clip is dis-allowing any movement.

I'm sure there is a way to remove clips, or just certain clips.

Unless you have Radiant I think is not posible to remove them, this can help you with some of them, put it in Init():

Code:
brushmodels = getentarray("script_brushmodel","classname");
foreach(brush in brushmodels)
    brush notsolid();
yamato.
is that an script to let you walk through objects/models

if yes: thats really a cool troll for a host!
(12-28-2011, 22:45)krijnrien Wrote: [ -> ]yamato.
is that an script to let you walk through objects/models

if yes: thats really a cool troll for a host!

I dont know exactly the "power" of that code I posted. At least you will be able to go throught some models such as Humvees or cars.
thats really fun i guess to give the host some new powers Big Grin
(12-29-2011, 12:33)krijnrien Wrote: [ -> ]thats really fun i guess to give the host some new powers Big Grin

-.- Everybody will be able to go through them, you can Troll them a few times if they are a bit smart, if they are retarded they will never find you, Cool
thats what i mean
Smile there are always retards playing... and if they know it then you change the model xD