ItsMods

Full Version: Is it possible to kick someone from a steam group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-26-2011, 22:04)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@surtek
[Image: knipselw.png]

[Image: 80DRC.jpg]
FYI I already did it once, not going to kick somebody out of my group to proof you right

You can't kick from public groups [Image: 80DRC.jpg]
(12-26-2011, 22:25)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2011, 22:04)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@surtek
[Image: knipselw.png]

[Image: 80DRC.jpg]
FYI I already did it once, not going to kick somebody out of my group to proof you right

You can't kick from public groups [Image: 80DRC.jpg]

I actually created a public group called "KLSDLKGAKLDSG" or something like that, then I kicked myself out of it.

Guess how Troll
It was a real life group, and the other members voted you out of it [Image: lol-face-meme.jpg]
If I press X, the member gets removed from the group
How is that not kicking people out of the group
also don't steal my meme, just. don't
(12-26-2011, 22:33)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I was in a real life group, and the other members voted me out of it [Image: okayguy.jpg]

[Image: 600107-oh_you_super.jpg]
(12-26-2011, 22:52)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]I like to take it up the ass because I'm a massive faggot.

is that so
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]
If Valve blocks this for public groups (which It hink it doesn't), make it private, remove him/her (LOL, HER!) and make it public again. But he will be able to re-join.
(12-26-2011, 23:44)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]If Valve blocks this for public groups (which It hink it doesn't), make it private, remove him/her (LOL, HER!) and make it public again. But he will be able to re-join.

I want to kick like 6 :nooma: s
(12-27-2011, 09:48)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2011, 23:44)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]If Valve blocks this for public groups (which It hink it doesn't), make it private, remove him/her (LOL, HER!) and make it public again. But he will be able to re-join.

I want to kick like 6 :nooma: s

teehee
Pages: 1 2